We are now accepting applications for 2018 grants! Please email email@example.com with your completed application or any questions regarding the process.
* Applicants from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons should direct all inquiries to Naomi Hornedo in the P&S Office of Research, who can be reached at (212) 324-1228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a deadline for the application?
No. Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
2. Is there a minimum or maximum grant size?
There is no minimum grant size. The IMRF will consider grants up to $100,000. If an applicant is seeking more than $100,000, he or she should email our administrator, Nicholas (email@example.com) and speak with him directly.
3. Are grants restricted to U.S.-based organizations?
No, the IMRF is eager to fund domestic and international projects. So long as the focus of the research is connective tissue related, any organization may be considered for funding.
4. Will the IMRF consider multi-year grants?
Yes. The IMRF is open to multi-year grants. The IMRF is comfortable committing to up to three years of funding, however preference will be given to applicants requesting single year grants.
5. Does the IMRF cover indirect costs?
No, the IMRF does not cover indirect costs.
6. If I have been awarded a grant, can I reapply for IMRF funding in subsequent years?
Yes. Grant recipients may reapply for funding using the IMRF's Grant Reapplication Form. Applications for further funding will be based on the grantee's demonstrated performance. (Please note the Grant Reapplication Form is currently being redrafted and is not yet available for download on the website. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
To apply, email your completed application to email@example.com